LSU Libraries Special Collections
- LSU Libraries Special Collections
- The LSU Libraries Special Collections division's principal mission is to preserve books, manuscripts, and other special research collections, add to them, and make them available for use. Special Collections offers resources for original research in many fields, ranging from the humanities and social sciences to the natural sciences, agriculture, aquaculture, the fine arts, and design.
- The Louisiana and Lower Mississippi Valley Collections (LLMVC) at LSU Libraries Special Collections documents the history and culture of this region. The largest accumulation of materials on Louisiana and the lower Mississippi Valley in existence, LLMVC includes a comprehensive collection of books, periodicals, maps, prints, pamphlets, Louisiana state documents, and microfilm of Louisiana newspapers.
- Special Collections, Hill Memorial Library, Louisiana State University Libraries, Baton Rouge, LA 70803-3300
- Institution homeCompact list of all itemsView all 17 institution items