Birmingham Public Library Archives
- Birmingham Public Library Archives
- The Archives Department of the Birmingham Public Library collects government records, business records, maps, photographs, letters, diaries, scrapbooks, and other primary material documenting the history and development of Birmingham, Jefferson County, and the surrounding area of Alabama known as the Birmingham District.
- Subject areas of particular strength include local government, urban and economic development, industry and the labor movement, women's history, religious history, art, music, literature, sports, and the largest collection in existence relating to the Civil Rights Movement in Birmingham.
- Birmingham Public Library, Archives Dept., 2100 Park Place, Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Institution homeCompact list of all itemsSearch this institution's 139 items