|Click here to view the item|
|Creator:||Frank's Photo (?)|
|Title:||"Peacefully enfold us to thy breast . . . ."|
Sandersville, ca. 1927. Sandersville Industrial School located on Hall Street. This school served black students. Thomas J. Elder was the first principal. In 1932 this school was renamed Thomas J. Elder High School.
|Subjects:||Segregation in education--Georgia--Sandersville | Schools--Georgia--Sandersville | Architecture--Georgia--Sandersville | Education--Georgia--Sandersville | Sandersville (Ga.) | Washington County (Ga.)|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Contributors:||Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History | Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:was189|