|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||4 Negro School Buses|
These four school buses were used to transport students to Greensboro Colored School. September of 1950 was the first time that blacks were transported to and from school in county-owned school buses. Drivers of the buses seen in the photograph.
|Subjects:||Segregation in education--Georgia--Greene County | School buses--Georgia--Greene County | Education--Georgia--Greene County | Transportation--Georgia--Greene County | United States, Georgia, Greene County, 33.5787842, -83.1666552|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:grn083|