|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Central High School, Newnan, Coweta County, Georgia, ca. 1946]|
Newnan, ca. 1946. Central High School located on McIntosh Street was built ca. 1946. At that time only black students attended it. In 1969, when schools merged, ninth and tenth grade students went there.
|Subjects:||Segregation in education--Georgia--Newnan | African Americans--Georgia--Newnan | Architecture--Georgia--Newnan | Education--Georgia--Newnan | Schools--Georgia--Newnan | Newnan (Ga.) | Coweta County (Ga.)|
|Collection:||Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia||Contributors:||Georgia Archives||Online Publisher:||2004||Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:cow096|