|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of Boggs Academy, near Keysville, Burke County, Georgia, ca. 1950]|
near Keysville, ca. 1950. The Boggs Academy was founded in 1906 by Rev. John Lawerence Phelps. This school for black students is owned and operated by the Board of National Missions of the Presbyterian Church.
|Subjects:||Segregation in education--Georgia--Keysville | African Americans--Georgia--Keysville | Architecture--Georgia--Keysville | Education--Georgia--Keysville | Keysville (Ga.)--Religion | Schools--Georgia--Burke County | Keysville (Ga.) | Burke County (Ga.)|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:bur087|