|Click here to view the item|
|Title:||[Photograph of students and teachers at Bethlehem School, Barrow County, Georgia, 1943]|
Barrow County, 1943. Students and teachers at Bethlehem School pose for a photograph in front of the school. This school for blacks was built due to the efforts of the trustees. When a new building was needed, they were able to convince a number of people to donate the lumber. In 1967 the school was consolidated with Glenwood School of Winder.
Caption reads: "#89 PAGE 201"
|Subjects:||Segregation in education--Georgia--Barrow County | African Americans--Georgia--Barrow County | Architecture--Georgia--Barrow County | Education--Georgia--Barrow County | Portraits--Georgia--Barrow County | Schools--Georgia--Barrow County | United States, Georgia, Barrow County, 33.9931962, -83.712755|
|Institution:||Digital Library of Georgia|
|Rights and Usage:|
Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:brw058|